Cedar Plank Grilled Parmesan Herbed Potatoes
The second in a series of three plank cooking recipes, Cedar Plank Parmesan Herbed Potatoes! Parmesan coated potatoes spiced up with herbs and drizzled with olive oil grilled on a cedar plank served with your favorite main dish will certainly please everyone!
Recipe adapted from “The Plank Grilling Cookbook”
Cedar planks courtesy of http://www.grillingplanks.biz/
- 16 inch cedar plank
- 2 large baking potatoes, pre-baked half way or par-boil.
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp Italian seasoning
- 3 lrg garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbs chopped parsley
- ¼ fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbs EVOO
- Soak cedar planks for 1 hr in water.
- Place planks on pre-heated grill 350F, smooth side down, till slightly charred.
- Remove and lightly oil charred surface.
- Slice potatoes into ½ slices and place into large bowl.
- Add salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic cloves parsley and Parmesan cheese.
- Mix to coat being careful not to break-up potatoes.
- Place potatoes on oiled side of plank, sprinkle any remaining mixture over top of potatoes.
- Place plank over direct heat source at 350F for 20 - 25 minutes until soft.
- Remove from grill and drizzle with EVOO to serve.