Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken Recipe
Camp cooking should be more than just a can of beans, maybe a piece of grilled chicken also? This recipe comes from my “Outdoor Camp Cookbook” and with just a few ingredients, it packs a ton of flavor!
Though I cooked mine on a grill at home, you can easilly cook this at any campsite.
Place chicken show side down to start. what’s show side? The side that will be facing up on the plate.
Half way through the cook, flip and grill till just about done. Your looking at the 6minute left mark.
Apply sauce to the chicken every two minutes till done.
|Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken Recipe||
- 2 pounds bolneles chicken parts
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder blend
- 2 tablespoons oilive oil
- Preheat grill for direct cooking
- Wash and dry chicken
- Apply light coat of olive oil to all sides
- Prepare remainder of ingredients to make wet rub
- Show side down first
- Grill chicken half way through, flip
- Cook chicken till just 6 minutes before done and apply sauce three times (about every two minutes)till chicken is cooked through and reaches temp
If you like this recipe, you can find many more great camp recipes in my “Outdoor Camp Cookbook“
The Outdoor Camp Cooking cookbook provides you with 101 delicious, time tested and easy-to-prepare recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner that are sure to make you a hit around the campfire. All newly updated!
Fast, Easy and Tasty!
From Snacks to Gourmet Meals!
Tips and Recipes for Every Skill Level!
Great fun for Kids!
Perfect size to take Camping!
If you love to cook and you love the outdoors, then this is the cookbook for you. Order the Outdoor Camp Cooking cookbook for only $10.95 plus shipping and applicable taxes and you will get a beautiful spiral bound edition, the perfect size for camping so you can start planning your next camping trip right away!
See ya around the campfire!