My Favorite Superbowl Sunday recipes
With the 2013 Superbowl just a few days away I thought I would share a few of my favorite Superbowl recipes from the Cooking-Outdoors website.
All of these Superbowl recipes and appetizers are certain to make your “HomeGating” party a big hit.
- Island Grillstone Open Faced Sandwiches
- Smoked Jalapeno Poppers
- Grilled Twice Baked Potatoes
- 6 Amazing Hot Dogs
- Grilled Stuffed Pinwheel Steaks
- Best Coleslaw I Ever Made
- Smoked Bacon Mac-n-Cheese
These recipes are from last years Super Bowl post.
- English Muffin Burgers
- Grilled Chicken Enchiladas
- Grilled Vegetable Quesadillas
- Plank Grilled Stuffed Jalapeños
- Habanero Cheddar stuffed Garlic Sausage wrapped in Bacon
- Avocado, Tomato and Onion Grilled Salad
- Spicey Grilled Shrimp Skewers
- BBQ Brie with Peach Habanero Jam
- Taco Meatball Ring
I’ll be smoking a Ham and the making the Smoked Bacon Mac-n-Cheese recipe for the game.
Whats your game plan?