If you haven’t entered by now, it’s not to late to get your grillin’ game on. No passing this contest up my friends! I know each and every one of you have a grilling tip in your arsenal, yes? Then McCormick Grillmates “Grill Mayor 2012″ contest is the place to share it. Perhaps you have a secret ingredient that makes your grilled meals just pop, or a secret wood blend for a unique smoke flavor that waters the mouths of man, women and child for miles around? How about that sauce you have been working on or maybe
McCormick Grillmates “Grill Mayor 2012″ is running until July 31, 2012 and they have teamed up with the Food Network to make this one incredible contest!
Check out the Grand Prize:
- A trip for 2 to New York City! Includes airfare, ground transportation
- 2 nights first-class hotel accommodations
- $100 Food Network gift card
- Food Network Grilling Cookbook
- Omaha Steaks grilling kit
- Assortment of Grill Mates products
- Dinner for Grand Prize Winner and one guest at a Food Network’s chef restaurant in New York City
- Two VIP access passes to a premiere New York City BBQ Festival
- Tour of the Food Network kitchens in New York City
The Submission Requirements are as simple as: Submissions must include a tip or piece of advice for grilling (in less than 100 words) as well as a picture demonstrating this grilling tip.
How easy is that!
Well, there are a couple of additional requirements:
- Eligibility Requirements
- Must be legal residents of the United States and 21 years of age or older
- How to Enter
- Contest opens at 9AM ET on May 21, 2012 and ends at 4:59PM ET on July 31, 2012
- Complete the online entry form at www.foodnetwork.com/grillmayor
- Official rules at http://www.foodnetwork.com/grill-mayor-2012-contest-rules/package/index.html
This is another in a series of articles sponsored by McCormick Grill Mates “Grillerhood”
Please take a few minutes to visit them on their “Grillerhood” Facebook page.